Hamrahi was made with two new faces Khalid and Haider who debut their film career through this film. After this film though Khalid never appeared in any of mentionable film however Haider kept on appearing in subsequent films as producer, director and actor in 80s and early 90s specially in Punjabi films before proceeding to USA permanently.
Hamrahi was basically a patriotic film which was made to address the aftermath of Indo-Pak 1965 war. Just to console the consequences of war, film really worked out very well with lot of positivity of its subject. Famous motivated speech of Field Martial Ayub Khan which he made just prior to the war was included in the film left very motivational and sentimental effect to film spectators.
Keeping in view the patriotic subject of the film, director Raja Hafees was able to convince almost all top artists of that era for their appearance in the film voluntarily. It was so very well inducted in the film that the tempo of film and consequences of the story were not at all affected rather it created more interest and attraction.
The last pleasing reality of the film was its music which was very well composed by the musician Tassadaq Hussain. Songs were pen downed by renowned religious lyricist Muzaffar Warsi. Here it is worth mentioning that all songs were recorded in one sitting and surprisingly all songs sung by Masood Rana proved a big hit of that time rather these are still considered as everlasting songs.
Humrahi had all ingredients like motivation, patriotism, religious sentiments, emotions and above of all its comedy sequences made it an all-time best film.
All possible details about the movie are appended below……. ………however looking foward for your input / information about this film, please.
||Drama l Fiction
||Black & White
Complete credited cast: NC
Film Details with Crew
||May 6, 1966
||G. S & CoMian Shafiq presents
|Writer / Story:
||Masood RanaIrene Perveen
- Ho gei zindgi mujhe piyari, mil gae jab se gham ghusar mujhe, doosti shama ban ke – Masood Rana
- Karm ki ik nazar hum par Khuda ra, Ya Rasool allah – Masood Rana
- Keya kahun ae duniya walo keya hun mein, deikh lo mujh ko ke tum jaisa hon main – Masood Rana
- Maan bhi jao guria rani, nahin roothna achha – Irene Perveen
- Mujhe chhor kar akela kahin door jane wale, main bhula sakon ga keise, mujh yad aa ne wale – Masood Rana
- Naqsha teri judai ka zakhm-e-Jiggar mein hai, dil mein hai tera piyar, sorat nazar mein hai – Masood Rana
- Qadem qadem pe neye dukh hain zindgi ke liye – Masood Rana
- Yaad karta hai zamana unhi insano ko, rook leite hain jo barhate tofano ko – Masood Rana
||Drama l Fiction
||Mono l Analogue
|| Black & White